A small step to getting help: Screening Tests
May 14, 2017As people with anxiety, we understand how scary it is to reach out and talk to others about what we are going through.
It is scary to step into a doctor's office and be ready to bare yourself to a stranger. It may even be a trigger to some people, as a million thoughts go through our minds.
"What do I tell the doctor?"
"How do I answer if they asked me, what's wrong?"
"Where do I begin?!"
We were able to encounter a few forms from the Anxiety and Depression Association of America (ADAA) that could help you take a small step towards getting help.
You can check out those forms here.
We will continue to update and get more forms like this. We would like to remind everyone that these forms will not give you an online diagnosis but provide you a few questions you can show your doctor.
We hope this helps!

0 comments